Saturday, September 17, 2022

Favorite Things: matcha latte

I first discovered matcha lattes at Cafe Brio (an upcoming favorite thing) because I wanted to branch out from my first favorite drink - ginger chai latte (so delicious, but with a risky, i.e. unknown, number of carbs.)

At first, I did not like the taste at all. However, over time, it became my new favorite drink. Also, if you get it unsweetened (I get it lightly sweetened), then the only carbs are from the milk. Because I can't always get to Cafe Brio, and it does get expensive, I have been trying different matcha companies. So far I like Jade Leaf Match, and it tastes very similar to Cafe Brio's drink. I don't have any fancy equipment, so only the iced matcha latte resembles theirs. My version of the hot matcha latte is quite poor compared to theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated.