Thursday, September 1, 2022

(Audio) books

I realize that I read (i.e. listen to audio) books more when I drive more. I was "reading" a lot earlier this year, and then when I wasn't driving as much, my reading levels went kaput. On the bright side, the first step in making a change is recognizing there's a problem.

So next I'm going to "read" Why We Are Restless: On the Modern Quest for Contentment by Benjamin Storey and Jenna Silber Storey because I liked their recent opinion article in the New York Times, "The Art of Choosing What to do with Your Life." I'm very interested in this idea of what it means to live a good life so I am interested to read their book. I think the answer is different for each of us, and it's also different in each phase of our lives.

P.S. It's a nice coincidence that my last blog entry before the break was on Longevity, which is closely related to today's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated.