Saturday, September 3, 2022

Favorite Things: more chocolate

This is like a reverse grasshopper and ant story: I planned for the hot summer months when chocolate would be difficult to ship, and now my cupboards are empty! I am now counting the days for when mail order chocolate will be safe from melting. I am very much looking forward to trying Barometer Chocolate's new finds. I have come to the independent discovery that any chocolate from the Ucayali River (Peru) is phenomenal and a must try. There are the versions from Letterpress Chocolate, Odyssey Chocolate (alas, sold out!) and Fruition (no link, and also sold out!) Also, a new favorite brand is Castronovo Chocolate - and is peanut / tree nut friendly (a big thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated.