Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Just do the next step

My iPhone 8 camera has been broken for a long time. The camera takes wavy pictures like the ocean. I have cleaned the lens, and it didn't get better. Sometimes, instead of wavy pictures, I get shaky pictures.

Today is the first day of school and I had to take "first day" pictures with another phone. That was embarrassing. Also, I have missed out on how many months of pictures because of this problem? So I made an online appointment at the Apple Store and guess what, for $59 + tax, they replaced the camera with a new camera. Voila. Too simple.

Instead of kicking myself that I should have taken care of this sooner, I am going to congratulate myself on making the appointment and taking care of this today. And hopefully next time I'll remember to "just do the next step."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. All comments are moderated.